Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author. While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
United States Coast Guard Auxiliary “Proud Traditions” “Worthy Missions” Joe Gregoria 9th CR Robert Shafer
Travel Voucher or Subvoucher Objective: Complete and send in your DD1351 - 2 for your Reimbursement
1. Form of Payment How do you get reimbursed for your travel? EFT – Approximately 4 weeks Check – Approximately 6 weeks or longer
#2 Name Last, First M. Write or type your complete name (use sequential order as indicated) on Form CG-4251
#3 Grade #3 Grade 3. GRADE CIV Write or Type CIV (Civilian) as printed on Form CG-4251 CIV
#4 SSN 4. SSN 123-45-6789 123-45-6789 Enter your Social Security Number (Necessary for Payment)
#5 Type of Payment Check - TDY and Member
#6 Address Enter your current address
6b city Enter your City or Town
6.c. State Enter your State (Initials)
6.d. Zip Code Enter your Zip Code
6.e. E-Mail Address Enter your current E-mail Address (If you don’t have an Email – Write “N/A” )
7. Daytime Phone Number & Area Code Enter your current daytime telephone number and area code (Mobile Number may be use)
8. TONO NO. Enter the complete Travel Order authorization number (TONO) as indicated on your original CG-4251 Travel Order
9. Previous Government Payments N. A. Write N/A (Not Applicable)
#10 for D. O. Use Only Do Not Use This Section
11. Organization and Station Write “ USCG Auxiliary”
12. Dependants Do Not Use (Leave Blank)
13. Dependents Do Not Use (Leave Blank)
14. Household Good Do Not Use (Leave Blank)
15. Itinerary 15. a. Enter Year ,Day, and Month 15. b. Place “Home” (TAD Location (Hotel) or Activity, City, State; City, Zip code, and Country, etc.)
15. c. Continued ITEM 15 - ITINERARY - SYMBOLS15c. MEANS/MODE OF TRAVEL (Use two letters) GTR/TKT or CBA (See Note) – T Automobile – A Government Transportation – G Motorcycle – M Commercial Transportation Bus – B (Own expense) – C Plane – P Privately Owned Rail – R Conveyance (POC) – P Vessel – V Note: Transportation tickets purchased with a CBA must not be claimed in Item 18 as a reimbursable expense.
15. d. Continued 15d. REASON FOR STOP Authorized Delay – AD Leave En Route – LV Authorized Return – AR Mission Complete – MC Awaiting Transportation – AT Temporary Duty – TD Hospital Admittance – HA Voluntary Return – VR Hospital Discharge – HD
15. e. Continued Only list the actual total cost per night of the lodging in this block. Do not include taxes in the section.
15. e. Continued 9CR Only Do Not list miles in POC section. Use 9CR-3 (1-09)
9CR Only Use From 9CR-3 (1-09) The form is available on the 9CR District Web Page. http://www.central.districtnine.org/forms/9CR-3f.pdf
9CR Only Use From 9CR-3 (1-09) This form is for 9CR only. After filling in Name, Address, Auxiliary Office, E-mail, and Phone, use the Pull Down Menu for Function.
9CR Only Use From 9CR-3 (1-09) This form is for 9CR only. In this section list , Date, Place, and any Comments
9CR Only Use From 9CR-3 (1-09) This form is for 9CR only. In this section list , Expense Type.
9CR Only Use From 9CR-3 (1-09) This form is for 9CR only. Do Not Use This Section
9CR Only Use From 9CR-3 (1-09) This form is for 9CR only. Sign and Date .
9CR Only Use From 9CR-3 (1-09) This form is for 9CR only. Do Not Use This Section .
9CR Only Use From 9CR-3 (1-09) This form is for 9CR only. Mail into the person, and address as indicated on this form. This form must be mail within two weeks.
Review 9CR-3 (1-09) • Remember to Review Travel Voucher • Attached all supporting documents in this order • Fuel • Tolls • Parking
Mail9CR-3 (1-09) • Mail to: • Address as indicated in the form 9CR-3 • Ensure you have the correct postage • Your payment will arrive in approximately four to six weeks
16. POC Travel Only choose one of the blocks
17. Duration Place a check in only one block. Note: If you will be receiving “Per-Diem it will be determine on your Original orders in section 12 of your CG-4251. This will assist the FINCEN in calculating your exact Per-Diem amount.
18. Reimbursable Expenses 18a. Date only (“Do Not” place year in this section) 18b. Nature of Expense 18c. Write the actual cost for each item 18d. “Do Not” use this section
18. Reimbursable Expenses 9CR Do Not include Fuel, Tolls, And Parking Fees. Use From 9CR-3 (1-09) List Room and State Tax on the same line, you only need to have the total cost. Indicate each expenditure cost per line items such as for Fuel, Tolls, Parking Fees, Air Fare, and Air Fare SATO Fee.
19. Government Meals Do Not Write “Any information” in Block 19
20.a. You Sign Here Sign your complete name in Block 20A Signature must be in “BLUE INK”
20. b. Date Place current date in Block 20 b.
This part will be filled out by USCG Do Not Use this Section
Review and Mail • Remember to Review Travel Voucher • Attached all supporting documents in this order • Hotel, Fuel, Tolls, and Parking • Taxi , Air Fare, Sato Fee and Baggage Fee • Original Travel Order (CG-4251) • Mail to: • Commander (DPA) • Ninth Coast Guard District • 1240 East 9Th Street • Cleveland, OH 44199-2060 • Ensure you have the correct postage
Travel Voucher Status • To check the Status of your Claim • “Approximately 4 weeks after you submitting Travel Voucher” • Use the following Link: • https://www.fincen.uscg.mil/tvs_aux/ • Click on Coast Guard member - • Then enter your: • Social Security Number • Last Name
Sit Back Your payment will arrive in approximately four to six weeks