BPAO/ wipa Impact study. March, 2011. PURPOSE . To assess the impact of a written benefits analysis by BPAO on Vocational Rehabilitation clients’ outcomes in terms of: ► employment ► income ► and VR c losure status
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
►and VR closure status
Contracted study through Center for Public Policy & Administration at the University of Utah by the Utah State Office of Rehabilitation (USOR)
1. Do VR clients that receive a benefits analysis in addition to VR services have better employment outcomes?
2. Do VR clients that receive a benefits analysis in addition to VR services have better earnings?
3. Do VR clients that receive a benefits analysis in addition to VR services have a greater likelihood of a successful VR closure?
◦ VR Clients who were receiving SSI and/or SSDI
and were closed status 26 and 28
◦ Closure dates were from October 1st, 2004 to
September 30th, 2006 – limited in order to search
UI data 12 quarters before and after closure.
◦ The total sample was 1425 (1271 with no
written analysis, 154 with an analysis)
The group with an analysis is much more likely to be closed successfully