Functions of Database Management Systems. Data storage retrieval and update facilities A user-accessible catalogue or data dictionary Support for shared update Backup and recovery services Security services Integrity services Connectivity Utilities. Support for Logical Transactions.
Related searches for Functions of Database Management Systems
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Backups or Saves (normal backup of DB files)
2. Journaling / Audit trail / Audit file
4. Authorisation Levels
*Customer numbers must be numeric,
* Credit Limits must be £300, £500 or £1000 only,
* The sales rep for a given customer must exist,
* No customer may be deleted if he/she currently has an order on file.