Make your next event a hit with a variety of pizzas by cateringonthemove Pizza is an oven-baked, crispy, flat, rounded bread typically topped with a tomato sauce, cheese and various toppings. The modern pizza was invented in Naples, Italy, and the dish has since become popular in many parts of the world. Catering on the move Melbourne have special pizza ovens which allow us to cook hot, crispy pizzas on the spot! Your guests can watch them being prepared and baked right before their eyes! Just imagine the mouthwatering aroma of freshly baked, crispy pizzas at your next function! They re sure to impress! Type of Pizzas Their are many type of pizzas around the world but we are discussing some popular pizzas and the history of these pizzas on our next slides.
1. Margherita Pizza Pizza Margherita, was invented in 1889, when the Royal Palace of Capodimonte commissioned the Neapolitan pizzaiolo Raffaele Esposito to create a pizza in honor of the visiting Queen Margherita. It's made using garnish of tomato, mozzarella cheese, and fresh basil, which represent the red, white, and green of the Italian flag.
2. Calzone Pizza Calzone means 'stocking' in Italian and is a turnover that originates from Italy. A calzone is a folded pizza or turnover shaped like a half-moon and made of salted bread mixture. The typical calzone is stuffed with tomato, mozzarella, and sauce, and may include other ingredients that are normally associated with pizza toppings.
3. Stromboli Pizza Stromboli is a type of pizza which is filled with various cheeses, typically mozzarella, Italian meats such as salami, capicola and bresaola or vegetables. The dough traditionally used is Italian bread dough.
4. Marinara Pizza This is your basic flat bread with oil, tomato, garlic, and oregano. In Italy, back in the old days, it was stored on ocean trip so that sailors could make pizza away from home. And Marinara sauce is a Italian tomato sauce usually made with tomatoes, garlic, herbs, and onions.
5. Neapolitan Pizza An authentic Neapolitan pizza is typically made with tomatoes and mozzarella cheese.
Catering services in Melbourne Catering Services Melbourne provides the facility for Our premium pizza which are imported directly from Italy, so you can be assured of that authentic Italian flavour. We create the delicious tastes and aromas of bella Italia so that your guests will think they are in Rome or Naples! You can base your entire event catering on our pizza package, or you can combine it with any of our other menus such as hot and cold finger food, finger food catering Melbourne, finger food sandwiches, finger food, drinks, buffets or more. We are the best catering service in Melbourne You can call us 7 days a week on our free call 1800-005-778 or Contact Us On-line to discuss your menu options at your next event. You will be impressed by what Cateringonthemove can do to make your next function easy, enjoyable and relaxed for you and your guests.