Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
Guided tour of Business Strategy: an introduction David Campbell, David Edgar & George Stonehouse. Introduction. Welcome to the guided tour of the book. This PowerPoint presentation will take you through: -The book’s unique approach - Pedagogical features
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
The language does not over-complicate the topic. I think it is well-pitched, easy to understand and has good contemporary practical examples. – Kevin Burt, University of Lincoln, UK
It is very easy to read and easy to understand for undergraduate students. –Evgeny Polyakov, University of Huddersfield
I particularly liked…the brief biographies of the management gurus. – Jim Keane, University of Gloucestershire
Its conciseness. At 380 pages, this is a handier alternative to other strategy texts while still covering core areas and hot topics.
Use the book and the software TOGETHER to bridge the gap between theory and rigorous strategic planning.
8. Strengths, Weakness & Strategic Competence
9. Analysis of the Macro Environment
10. Markets & Analysis of the Competitive Environment
11. The International & Global Context
12. Opportunities, Threats & Strategic Position
13. The Competitive Advantage & Strategy
14. Evaluation & Selection of Strategies
15. Strategic Development: Directions & Mechanisms
16. Strategic Implementation
17. Change Management & Leadership
18. The Web, New Technology & New Organisational Forms
20. Social Responsibility & Ethics
21. Emerging Markets & Industry Superpowers
The whole of part six is dedicated to contemporary issues in business strategy, making this the most up-to-date textbook in the field!
In order to help students understand and explore the subject, you will also findfigures, tables and full colour photographs
Thanks for taking the time to view this presentation. We hope you will consider adopting this exciting new textbook and we look forward to hearing your comments on it.
If you would like more information, please contact our Lecturer Services team on:
+44 (0) 1256 302794.