Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
Joint Commissioning Partnership Board (JCPB) Topic Group Friday 11 December 2009. Meeting The HCC Corporate Priorities. Graham Munn, Joint Commissioning Team. HCC Corporate Priorities. Support economic well being Maximise independent living Promote safe neighborhoods Be a leading council
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Meeting The HCC Corporate Priorities
Graham Munn, Joint Commissioning Team
(Leader’s speech to Leadership Forum: Robert Gordon, 27 November 2009)
the key components
NationalIndicators : -
( accessing and retaining more people in education, training and employment)
Examples of current initiatives
Need to ‘think’ all these in terms … Local ….. Community ……. Family ….. Individual
1) HertfordshireMentally Disordered Offender Strategy Group – priorities – Bradley Report, accommodation, Navigator, information sharing, MDO Panels
2) Expansion of MDO panel system – additional worker funded – third Panel ensuring whole county covered.
3) Navigator Project – proto-type, local, multi-agency collaborative approach to improving services to people with mental health and / or learning disability (and possibly other complex needs) coming into contact with the Criminal Justice System at the time of ‘custody’. A ‘local’ approach!
4) Complex needs service approach
5) Prison in-reach pilot – for women prisoners at Peterborough Prison
6)Learning disability day services developed as hate crime centres in several districts
7)New model of day services commissioned by JCT Fulfilling Lives Project has led to work with community police and security guards in shopping centres to ensure safer use of community facilities
NI 16 – Serious Acquisitive Crime rate
NI 17 – Perceptions of anti-social behaviour ( in Herts LAA (08 – 11))
NI 40: Number of drug users recorded as being in effective treatment (in Herts LAA (08 – 11))
1) Become an Exemplar employer
4) Be a local authority that has adopted and fully supports the social inclusion and mental health recovery approach to the development of mental health services and substance misuse services, and the promotion of independence of people with learning disabilities.
Thank you for your attention
And the End …….