Office of Research Compliance and Technology Transfer. CENTER FOR MICROSCOPY AND IMAGE ANALYSIS. Anastas Popratiloff, MD, PhD Director CMIA, Research Associate Professor of Anatomy 994-2169 email@example.com. cmia - background. BACKGROUND:
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
CENTER FOR MICROSCOPY AND IMAGE ANALYSIS
Anastas Popratiloff, MD, PhD
Research Associate Professor of Anatomy
Basic requirements for the proposed center:
John Philbeck (Psychology)
Vincent Chiappinelli (Pharmacology)
Sally Moody (Anatomy)
Jeffrey Rosenstein (Anatomy)
Tarik Haydar (CNMC)
Vittorio Gallo (CNMC)
- Integration of Neuroscience Imaging Core into the existing CMIA structure
- Selection of appropriate confocal system (i.e. multiphoton, FRET, spectral)
- Considering TEM, i.e., upgrade the existing, or acquisition a new one with digital imaging capability.
- Considering, wide field fluorescence microscopy, state of the art CCD cameras, and specific application microscope workstations (Neuorlucida)
- Considering, image analysis workstation upgrade (computers, monitors etc.,)
- Considering, and outlining a training program, seminar series etc., focused on image acquisition and analysis, TEM, confocal microscopy, macroscopic imaging.
NIKON confocal presentation
Zeiss confocal overview and seminar.
Zeiss confocal system evaluation (November/December 2006)
Olympus confocal presentation (December2006/January 2007)
Gathering suggestions and identifying specific needs.
Putting together a more specific plan.