Top 10 Reasons toUse a Virtual Assistant How a Virtual Assistant can enhance your office and increase revenue
A Virtual Assistant will keep money in your business, since you contract with a Virtual Assistant for less than the cost of a full-time or part-time employee. 1. Cost-efficient
2. Time Management A Virtual Assistant is ready when you are. With years of experience available, and most of their resources at their finger-tips (computer, and the Internet), work is completed quickly.
3. Convenience Once a contract is established, work orders are sent to the VA, and turn- around time is accelerated because of the flexibility of their work environment.
4. Confidence in Your Product VAs are highly-qualified and skilled micro-business owners who are accountable. Their reputation as a professional depends on how they perform for you.
5. Eliminate Paperwork Only pay for time spent on each project Only tax form needed is a 1099 No payroll deductions You and the VA agree on an amount, and they submit a bill for services rendered - either on a project basis, or at an hourly rate.
6. No Additional Office Equipment You eliminate the need to provide office space, Equipment, and supplies for a new employee.
7. Customer Satisfaction! A Virtual Assistant desires to help facilitate good customer relations even though they may never meet your customers face-to-face.
8. Eliminate Supervision A Virtual Assistant is an experienced, project- oriented, administrative professional requiring no supervision.
9. Increased Revenue A Virtual Assistant will allow your business to see a steady increase in your profit-margin as you are receiving more administrative services for less!
10. Peace of Mind • Enjoy the peace of mind you’ll experience knowing your project is being completed by a highly-qualified, committed, reputable individual who cares about you, your clients, and their own reputation as a VA.
A product of OPTT, Inc.Office Professionals’ Temporary Team, Inc. Created by Cindy Seip Virtual Assistant, Founder, and CEO OPTT, Inc. Office Professionals’ Temporary Team, Inc. Visit our “Virtual home” at…. www.OPTTOnline.com Or contact us at: cindyseip@OPTTOnline.com (502) 320-4454 “OPTT for the virtual office solution!”