Information Technology Center. Introduction to High Performance Computing at KFUPM. Agenda. 1. 3. 2. Access to HPC. What is HPC?. HPC at KFUPM. What is HPC ?.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Access to HPC
What is HPC?
HPC at KFUPM
HPC Cluster ?
High Performance Computing Center
HPC at KFUPM
128 compute-node e1350 IBM e-Server HPC cluster.
• 3x Xeon E5405 Quad-Core, 45 GB RAM, 1 TB HD space.
• 128 nodes(IBM 3550 rack mounted),1024 Cores.
• Each compute node of the cluster is a dual-processor
having two 2.0 GHz x3550 Xeon Quad-core E5405 processors,4 GB RAM,
500 GB of hard disk space.
• Interconnect 10GB Ethernet. Uplink 1000-Base-T Gigabit.
Operating Systems for Compute nodes (Dual Boot)
• Windows HPC Server 2008 and Red Hat Linux 5.2.
60 Execution Hours
4 times faster
HPC at KFUPM’s Information Technology Center
High Performance Computing,
Information Technology Center,
KFUPM, Dhahran-31261, Saudi Arabia.