TELECONFERENCING ETIQUETTE. EFECTIVE TELECONFERENCE. Any teleconference runs better if everyone understands and observes rules of teleconference etiquette. MEANING OF KEY WORDS.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Any teleconference runs better if everyone understands and observes rules of teleconference etiquette.
7. conference, ex., specifying telephone and code numbers.Practice and implement active listening.
8. Allow pauses frequently to give participants time to think.
10. Contain excitement to add contradict or to acknowledge before the speaker completes his speech.
11. Wait for your turn and then speak rather than cutting into the conversation of others.
12. Even if somebody cuts in politely request him to allow him to complete.
13. Listen to the speaker completely and then respond, even if you understood the speaker’s point.
6. conference, ex., specifying telephone and code numbers. Incase during the teleconferencing a side discussion has to take place the same should be done only with the permission of the guests. It is better to avoid side talk.
7. Incase of a brief discussion amongst the host, mute the phone with guest’s permission.
8. If any member arrives late to the conference he should be introduced at the appropriate break.
THANK YOU conference, ex., specifying telephone and code numbers.