The CIMA Apprenticeship Programme. Summary Info.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
With a launch date of September 2013, businesses in England, Wales and Northern Ireland will be able to recruit management accountants of the future through this new, government funded, apprenticeship scheme. The new recruits will be talented, young individuals who have completed their A levels and will be trained by their employers to gain key business skills while also studying for the CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting.
The training provider
Will put theory into practice
Undertake work based formal and informal training
Employs the apprentice for at least 30 hours per week
-meet with the assessor every 10-12 weeks for a progress review.
Provides technical and competence training
Manages the relationship with the relevant government bodies
Contributes 100% of the cost of training for 16-18 year olds and 50% for those aged between 19-24
tuition costs covered
tuition costs and has to pay all CIMA’s fees
The Diploma in Business Accounting
Certificate in Business Accounting
Diploma In Business Accounting Practice
The Competence Qualification will be made up of 12 work based units
1. Working in Teams Planning
2. Delivering Business Communication Activities
3. Managing Time Effectively
4. Evaluate and Improve Own Performance in a Business Environment
5. Spreadsheet Software
6. Presentation Software
7. Deliver a Presentation
8. Organising and Facilitating Meetings and Workshops
9. Managing Personal Obligations in Engagement Economics and Internal Financial Management
10. Developing Commercial Awareness
11. Apply Management Accounting Techniques in the Workplace (NEW)
12. Understanding and Maintaining Effective Business Relationships (NEW)
For more details please contact Ben Lambert