Welcome! Have some free food! Get ready to learn! Student Success Center Seminar Series Speaker: Chris Coughlin Test Taking Strategies …How to get that “A” you always wanted What will be covered..
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Have some free food!
Get ready to learn!
Speaker: Chris Coughlin
…How to get that “A”
you always wanted
1. __ I always begin studying for an exam at least a week in advance
2. __ I usually find that my class notes are very helpful when I’m preparing for an exam
3. __ I usually study for an exam with at least one other person
4. __ I usually know what to expect on a test before I go into the exam
5. __ I study for tests by predicting possible questions and seeing if I am prepared to answer them
6. __ I predict essay questions and develop outlines of the answers
7. __ I am careful to maintain good eating, sleeping, and exercise habits before exams
8. __ If I finish an exam early or on time, I recheck my paper
9. __ I usually know that I have done well on an exam when I finish.
10. __ I seldom feel overly nervous when studying for or taking exams
Or call: 333-7570
to schedule appointments
We are always here to help!