Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
APPIC UPDATE: AAPI, DoL , eMembership , APPA, Match & Other Upcoming Technology Advances. Jason Williams, Psy.D ., Jenny Cornish, Ph.D., ABPP, Greg Keilin, Ph.D., Wayne Siegel, Ph.D., ABPP, & Michael Roberts, Ph.D., ABPP. TEPP UPDATE. Past Open Calls for Submissions.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Jason Williams, Psy.D., Jenny Cornish, Ph.D., ABPP, Greg Keilin, Ph.D., Wayne Siegel, Ph.D., ABPP, & Michael Roberts, Ph.D., ABPP
Integrated sequence of training
Supervision activities and measurable supervision outcomes at all levels of training;
Training in CRSPPP recognized specialties;
Diversity issues in education and training;
Community involvement and social justice;
Considerations of religion and faith in training;
Training in advocacy;
Innovative training responding to the changes in health care environment;
Evidence-base for training practices including research and evidence-based practice;
Integrated care, patient-centered care, primary care settings for psychology;
Technology in various applications; Innovative funding models;
Dissertation, publication, and grant-writing training;
Focused emphases on internship and postdoctoral training
Develop a stronger evidence-base for training and education in the field.
benefit the education community and profession and enhance the ability of the psychologist graduates to provide quality services to the public.
1. Competencies, with an emphasis on measurement and data-based outcomes at all levels of training and education in professional psychology;
2. Integrated sequence of training in professional psychology;
3. Supervision activities and measurable supervision outcomes at all levels of training;
4. Internship imbalance and efforts to resolve the crisis;
5. Diversity issues in education and training;
6. Issues in accreditation and regulation of professional psychology;
7. Ethical issues in educational settings and training in ethics;
8. Training innovations responding to the changes in health care environment;
9. Evidence base for training practices including research and evidence- based practice
AAPI Tech Support Team:
Applicant survey responses (1006)