How to Create Digital Magazine by Kvisoft Flip Book Maker Kvisoft Flipbook Maker gives you an easy-to-use way to convert photos to Flash flip book with page flipping animation effects without any programming skills. This type of flip book software turns your PDF documents to flipping online magazines, e-books, e-newspaper, online catalogs, and other publications for online sharing.
Introduction: • Digital magazine is one of magical book. It is convenient for reading and saving. You can read it as traditional book, and save it as eBook. Many people may use it, but few of them know how to make it. This article provides directions for creating flash magazine. You can design different style depending on your needs.
Steps: 1. Search “flip book software” in Google. You’ll find many tools as kvisoft, flippingbook, footoomaster, ncesoft etc. These tools have similar functions. Most of them are free in one time. If you want to continue to use them after this time, you have to pay for it! The paid version is stronger than free version usually!
2. Download and instill the software. For example kvisoft digital magazine software is one such reference. You can download here http://www.kvisoft.com/download/fbm/kvisoft-fbm-trial.exe.
4. Design flipping digital magazine style. Click design button, you’ll see amazing templates on the left for decorating flipping book. You can select your favorite template. For example, I have a travel at Loess Plateau. So I select “travel01” template as background.
5. Export your flip book. When everything is finish, click publish button. You can save flipping book as four styles as html, exe, zip, and app.
Tips: • Making a Flash flipping online magazine is easy! If you remember these skills, you will create flipping book more quickly and more beautifully.
4. If you have website, I suggest you publish flipping book as html. So you can show your flash digital magazine to all the visitors. You can also set its title, keywords and description.
5. Customize toolbar buttons to set permissions for printing, sharing, bookmarks, and music.