Shinto “Way of the Spirits”. Japan’s ancient native religion. Shinto Beliefs. All natural things are alive. For example: wind, rivers, mountains, trees, etc. All these things have spirits called Kami.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Japan’s ancient native religion.
1. Buildings have Shinto spirits.
2. Shinto spirits are called kami.
3. The most important kami is the sun goddess.
4. A Heavens Gate is built at the entrance of Shinto shrines.
5. A Shrine is a Shinto priest.
6. Sumo wrestling was a Shinto ritual first used for praying for a good harvest.