Hessen/Wisconsin Exchange Hessen Networks! - Networking for international internships Internship Program for Wisconsin Students in Hessen. Partner Network in Hessen HS Fulda University of Applied Sciences (Hessen Networks! Coordinator) and Institute inter.research e.V. University Kassel
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Hessen Networks! - Networking for international internships
Internship Program for Wisconsin Students in Hessen
The Internsip Program is part of the Hessen Wisconsin Exchange Program
Supported by the State of Wisconsin and the State of Hessen
Coordination and Contact Points of the Hessen Wisconsin Exchange Program
Wisconsin – UW Milwaukee
Giessen – University Giessen
…to the center of Germany in the heart of Europe
The closing date for application is 6 months before starting
the internship at the Coordination and Contact Point in
Milwaukee. The application documents should include:
1. Application Form from of the Coordination and Contact Point in Milwaukee
2. Curriculum Vitae (according to European Standard CV)
3. Letter of Motivation: Guidelines to write this Letter of Motivation available in German and in English
4. a current Enrollment Certification
The application documents are available on the website:
Guidelines for the "Letter of Motivation“
1) What is your motivation for your international internship? What are your reasons for doing the internship abroad?
2) Why did you choose Germany, in particular Hessen?
3) What are your qualifications that you can offer your host organisation of your internship? How did you prepare for your internship abroad?
4) How do you think you will benefit from this internship concerning your personal development and your studies?
5) Please enumerate some of your professional aims you want to achieve by doing the internship. Please describe the work or project you want to pursue, the duration and time you are available.
Your application is processed in Milwaukee and in Giessen respectively. If you are selected for the program your application is forwarded to the Hessen Networks! Contact Point in Fulda, which is responsible for the internship program in Hessen (placement, accommodation, work permit, excursions etc.).
Please check the academic recognition of your internship with your local co-ordinator in Wisconsin, before applying to the program.
CU in Hessen
Katja Mruk (Project Coordinator)
Hessen Networks! Coordination and Contact Point
Am Alten Schlachthof 4
Tel.: +49 (0) 661-2504021
Fax.: +49 (0) 661-2504012