Pesticide Risk Assessment. What is FIFRA?. Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act Requires pesticides sold or used in U.S. to be registered by EPA EPA registration standard: will not cause “unreasonable adverse effects on the environment”. FIFRA REGISTRATION.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
* Mortality in Phytoplankton & Macrophytes Estimated to Occur at
* Invertebrate Populations Likely to be Reduced at 22 µg/L
* Mortality to Macrophytes Estimated to Occur at 18 µg/L
* Reduction in Primary Production Likely to Occur at 10 µg/L
* Reduction in Primary Production Likely to Occur at 2.62 µg/L and
Reductions in Primary Productivity & Macrophytes Estimated to
Occur at 2.3 µg/L
Measured Concenrations (ug/L)
% Sites w/ Atrazine Concs >= Y
Source: Reregistration Eligibility Decision: Environmental Fate and Effects Chapter. 2002.