COMBATING SCHOOL VIOLENCE. An ongoing activity for the Teacher Training Centre of Iasi.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
An ongoing activity for the Teacher Training Centre of Iasi
- Conducting diagnosis studies regarding the training needs on county and local level, on the topic of prevention and combating school violence.
- The involvement of the TTC members in virtual communities and communication practices on school violence in order to identify problems faced by teachers in implementing the measures to prevent and combat school violence and the solutions tested.
- Develop training modules and learning resources for different groups of participants.
- Organizing training sessions for school managers and teachers who were selected to act as trainers at the local and county level.
- Portfolio assessment of people which are trainers.
The most important include:- Developing the institutional capacity of the structures responsible with monitoring the phenomena of violence in schools and transforming them into functional structures, which would contribute effectively to a competent approach to the phenomena of violence and to the prevention and improvements.
- Acquisition of skills for addressing school violence phenomena and its prevention. We considered a number of 100 directors of schools, 150 board members from schools. Skills in preventing and reducing school violence for 300 teachers.- Establishing of a body, a network of trainers with skills in the same area.
- class management
- counseling and orientation – nonformal area
- participative democracy – The Citizen’s Project
- early inclusive and intercultural education
- psycho- pedagogical methods for improving the teaching skills of the teachers
- internet security – the generations’ security
Securitatea Internetului – Securitatea Tinerei Generatii– LLP programme, Grundtvig SEIN – SEGE, GRU-09-P-LP-29-IS-TR
Eurostandards in continuous teacher training, Leonardo da Vinci, VETPRO Mobility, LLP-LdV/VETPRO/2007/RO/049
MATRA 06/RM/9/1 – Prevenirea delincvenţei juvenile în incinta şi zona adiacentă unităţilor de învăţământ preuniversitar, a project of the Ministry of Educationa in partnership with the General Police Inspectorate and sustained by the Netherlands
Face It, RECOGNIZED BY THE NATIONAL CENTRE FOR TEACHER TRAININGGrundtvig 1, LLP, 230305-CP-1-2006-1-RO-GRUNDTVIG-G11, EUROED Iasi-Romania
Vocational Education of Teachers Working With Handicapped Children - ,,Leonardo da Vinci” – LLP-LDV/PAR/2010/RO/058
Youth Educational Systems, Comenius Regio, LLP, COM-09-PP-07-IS-IT
ACŢIUNI INOVATOARE PENTRU INTEGRAREA ÎN ITALIA A ELEVILOR ROMÂNI ÎN PARCURSUL DE FORMARE SUPERIOARA ŞI CONTINUĂ - FSE, priority axe 1 POS-DRU – Project Code 3859/0/1/4124/2009, partnership with AGENZIA FORMAZIONE LAVORO VENETO – ITALIA
LA UN CLICK DE EDUCATIA MODERNA SI EFICIENTA - RECOGNIZED BY THE NATIONAL CENTRE FOR TEACHER TRAININGFSE, POS –DRU priority axe 1 DMI 1.3 , partnership with ISJ Iasi, CCD Tulcea and SIVECO S.A
TINERII IMPOTRIVA VIOLENTEI - FSE, POS –DRU, priority axe 1, partnership with MECTS and ISE
SCOALA – O NECESITATE NU DOAR UN DREPT - POS -DRU priority axe 2 DMI 2.2 partnership with ,,ASOCIATIA TINERI PENTRU VIITOR’’ and Consiliul Judetean Bacau
Establishment of the Counseling Office for teachers in the Teacher Training Centre Iasi.