Creative Writing Workshop. JSY Team Leaders 12/6/2010 10:30am-1:30pm Riverview Center, Harvest Conference Room. Objective. Learn the purpose of creative writing Learn new writing techniques Practice Skills. Purpose. Use creative writing tips to: Enhance regional impact statements
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
JSY Team Leaders
Riverview Center, Harvest Conference Room
1. Choose a time of day that works for you.
2. Use an exciting introductory sentence to grab the reader’s attention right away!
3. Use descriptive words.
4. Keep your audience in mind.
5. Have fun!
2. Name repetition
3. Turning stats into sentences
4. Losing sight of the objective
5. Too much OR too little story
1. Start with a well-researched TRUE STORY
2. WHAT’S YOUR POINT?
3. CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTERS
4. PAINT THE SCENE
5. DRESS IT UP!