Activity report EMTA internal affairs General Meeting Copenhagen 18 April 2013 Working session. EMTA Internal Affairs. A Internal Affairs Foreseen Activities 2011. Approval of Berlin GM - Record of Decisions
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
General Meeting Copenhagen
18 April 2013
DG-MOVE agenda (1)
See draft comment on Guidelines for Multimodal Travel information (11/4/2013): closing recommendations and future ambitions, to be discussed in Roundtable 1 Digitalization
DG-MOVE Agenda (2)
Protest to remove of art.9 (PSO 1370/2007) block exemption of notification for State aid on public service contracts: issue of joint communiqué (dd. 29/01/13) to DG MOVE/DG COMP/DG Markt)
Publication awaited this month!
NFC Working Group
Barometer Working Group (relaunch)
Accessibility Working Group (AWG)
Small group: in need of fresh impulse, building new strategies
…Working Group on EU regulation:
- PSO (Fourth Railway Package, Interpretative guidelines)
- Procurement Directive (recast)
Planning to put a working group together, attracting knowledge of expertise of Avanzata Consulting e.o.
Need for renew expertise and energy.
- BKK Budapest: survey on geographical/geospatial info systems (GIS)
- CRTM Madrid: Multimodal Management Centers from (Laura)
- VBB Berlin: Social media in PTA’s (Eike Arnold): full report in Vienna
- ZTM Warsaw: free ticket for employees of OA’s
- CRTM Madrid: Trimestrial passes (Laura)
- Politecnico di Torino (Technical University of Torino): benchmark study about Public Transport and Metropolitan Authorities.Request of prof. Cristina Pronello: had only 8 responses,Please help CP to fill out more! (see email of SA of January 21 with link)
- Susisiekimo paslaugos: Ownership of e-ticketing equipment (Vilnius):Great score (21 respondents) and interesting outcome!
Renewed proposal on staff courses (training or workshops)
from Torino (SG-comments and suggestions): 4 years
Programme, once a year 2 days training
Proposal ((with regard to the current state of play):
a) take up preparation of a pilot (preferably with FSR) aiming both at staff and PTA’s-management, with a specific focus to European and transport Regulations, policies (‘acquis communautaire’
b) EMTA can gear with renowned scholars & training methods of other organisazations( (check on UITP, Erasmus Univ. Rotterdam, Politecnica Torino) to acquire proper level of knowledge, in an economic and didacticly viable manner.
Next step: contact EUR, Torino and FSR (prof. M. Finger) on final concept programma. Start launch pilot: Autumn 2013 ?
Please give us some comments and experiences.
If you have questions or remarks, now is the time!