welcome. PRESENTED BY:-. Rowshonara Begum. Assistant teacher. Thanthania Model govt. primary school. BOGRA SADAR, BOGRA. Class ---- Five. Subject ---- English. Lesson ----- 36. Title of the lesson ---- A Visit to a Zoo. Part of the lesson --- A,A1,A2, & A3. Learning out come.
Thanthania Model govt. primary school
BOGRA SADAR, BOGRA
Subject ---- English
Lesson ----- 36
Title of the lesson ---- A Visit to a Zoo
Part of the lesson --- A,A1,A2, & A3
#To read the lesson with understand able and correct pronunciation.
#To say word meaning and to write the animals name.
#To say true or false and give the correct answers.
#To write answer the questions.
pronunciation & wordsmeaning
A Visit to a Zoo
Mir + pur
Ani + mals
Gi + raffe
Cro + co + dile
Beau + ti + ful
True or false, if false, give right answer.
1. All animals were in the cages in the zoo.
2. The Royal Bengal Tiger was sleeping in the cage.
3. They were not scared to see some of the animals.
1. The zoo is situated at----
a. Firmgate b. Sahabag c. Mirpur d. Dhanmondi
2.Who took Tanin and some of his friends to the Zoo?
a. Mr Raihan b. Mr Masud c. Mr Sofiq d. MrFaruk
3. How did they go to the Zoo?
a. By bus b. By taxi-cab c. By train d. by rickshaw
4. What did they see?
a. Many animals b. A few animals c. One animal d. some birds
1. When did Tanin’s school have a holidy?
2. What was the royal Bengal Tiger doing in the cage?
3. Which animals did they see in the Zoo?