BULLYING IN 2012. - Dr. Erin Shannon. TYPES OF BULLYING. Verbal Physical Indirect Cyber Bullying. CYBERBULLYING. 1. Text message bullying 2. Picture/video clip bullying via mobile phone cameras 3. Phone call bullying via mobile phone 4. E-mail bullying 5. Chat-room bullying
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
-Dr. Erin Shannon
suicide caused from the results of bullying.
There are several different reasons that ultimately can lead to bullycide including:
Prefrontal cortex (PFC)
6. Get things into the open.
10. Ensure that they know that people will listen
11. Notice and value their achievements.
12. Help develop a strong social network with peers.
13. If your child’s difficulties persist - don’t give up.
Helplessness leads to hopelessness which leads to tragedy: