6 Health Benefits of Marijuana www.killercigarettes.com
1. It may decrease anxiety. • Improve the smoker’s mood and act as a sedative in low doses.
2. Marijuana protects the brain after a stroke. • marijuana may help protect the brain from damage caused by stroke, by reducing the size of the area affected by the stroke — at least in rats, mice, and monkeys.
3. It might protect the brain from concussions and trauma. • There is some evidence that marijuana can help heal the brain after a concussion or other traumatic injury.
4. It can help eliminate nightmares. • Marijuana may be a better sleep aid than some other substances that people use.
5. It can help control epileptic seizures. • Cannabinoids like the active ingredients in marijuana, tetrahydrocannabinol, control seizures by binding to the brain cells responsible for controlling excitability.
6. reverse the carcinogenic effects of tobacco and improve lung health. • Cannabis does not impair lung function and can even increase lung capacity.
Contact Us https://www.killercigarettes.com/ https://www.killercigarettes.com/write-for-us/