Realizing Your Travel Dreams. Put together by Alex, Crystal, & Darren. Quick Overview. Why Travel? Terrible Excuses Getting Started Super Money Saving Tips Trip Planning Just Go For It. Why is traveling so awesome?. What makes traveling so awesome?. Truth!. I’d LOVE to travel more,
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Put together by Alex, Crystal, & Darren
What makes traveling so awesome?
1. I don’t have time off
2. I don’t have the money
3. I’ll do it later when _______.
4. I can’t leave my job/career
5. I’m starting a business???
6. What will I do when I get back?
7. I have kids/I have a pet
8. It’s not safe/People in other cultures don’t like Americans
9. I don’t have anyone to travel with/I’m waiting till I’m in a relationship
10. I don’t know how to plan all the details
11. I’m afraid of not knowing how to get around
12. I’m too old for that/its too late
13. My family/friends need me
14. People tell me it’s a dumb idea
into this guy!
Either start spending less or start making more!
Money Saving Tips Before Your Trip (Crystals Large Items 12 Mo)“Beware of little expenses. A small leak will sink a great ship” –Benjamin Franklin
Sometimes you just have to go for it!
When deciding when to leave.
1. Length of time before you will have enough saved up.
2. How long do you need to make all the arrangements you need to.
3. Weather patterns of your destination.
4. Any festivals/major events you would like to see.
5. Different costs for low season vs. high season.
When buying your ticket: