PATH Request for Application: Strategies for Success. Marisha Johnson, State PATH Contact, Oregon Brooke Dawon, State PATH Contact, Missouri Jaime Teeter, State PATH Contact, Idaho. SPC’s Must Complete Sections A & B of the Application. Section A.
Marisha Johnson, State PATH Contact, Oregon
Brooke Dawon, State PATH Contact, Missouri
Jaime Teeter, State PATH Contact, Idaho
Section A is a one-page executive summary, which includes the following information:
2. Estimated number of individuals who are homeless with serious mental illnesses by each region or geographic area for the entire state or territory
3. Description of allocation of PATH funds
4. Description of how PATH funding allocations are consistent with the state’s comprehensive mental health plan
5. Information on whether mental health, substance abuse block grant funds, and/or general revenue specifically serve people who are homeless with mental illnesses
6. Description of provision of programmatic and fiscal oversight
7. Information on whether state provides, pays for, or supports training for PATH funded staff
8. Description of the source of required matching non-federal contributions and assurances of availability of contributions
9. Description of the process for public notice of availability of PATH funding
HINT: Build a timeline so you have plenty of time for the Governor’s office to review. I try to finish my portion 1 month prior to due date.