Political Unrest 1919-1923. The Treaty of Versailles. Aims : Revise the main terms of the Treaty of Versailles. Examine why the German people hated the Treaty. Task. Think back to what you learned about the Treaty of Versailles in the World War One topic.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Read ‘Weimar Germany’ pages 14-15 and answer the
following questions in sentences.
1. What is a putsch?
2. Why did Wolfgang Kapp attempt to overthrow the government?
3. What were his three main aims?
4. Who supported Kapp in his attempt to seize power?
5. Who did not support Kapp and how did they try to end the putsch?
6. What was the outcome of the Kapp Putsch?
7. Write a brief note explaining what happened on the 21st March 1920 and what the result was.