ESSENTIAL MATERIALS FOR THE NATIONAL EXAM. The Review of the English Curriculum. English Curriculum consists of Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing skills . English language has two discourses, i.e. Oral and Written.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Interpersonal/ transactional dialogues:
2. Expression (Gambits):
4. Advertisement/brochure: specific information, general idea, detailinformasi , implicit information.
5. News Item (2): general idea, specific information, detail infromation, main idea.
8. Recount: specific information, main idea, detail information, implicit information.
9. Report: general idea, detail information, specific information.
10. Descriptive: general idea, detail information
11. Explanation: general idea, detail information, communicative purpose, implicit information, word meaning.
12. Exposition (analytical and hortatory exposition): specific information, general idea, main idea, word meaning.
13. Discussion: specific information, general idea,detail information, main idea,implicit information.
14. Review: specific information, general idea, detail information, implicit information.
Richards and Schmidt (2002, p. 558): state that:
The exam of Speaking skill is conducted by each school oriented on their capacities, English teachers and students’ abilities which led and instructed by Department of Education of each Province.