Early College. PACE – (Promoting Accelerated College Entry) Started in the Fall of 2003 We approached this as a research project Could we increase college completion and career readiness and at the same time change the 13 years before it?. Citations.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
4. National Summit on 21st Century Skills for 21st Century Jobs
5. SREB Southern Regional Education Board February 2001
6. U.S. Dept of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics
7. Giving Children Hope and Skills for the 21st Century” 1996
8. Tony Wagner “PAF Reality Check 2002 -Percent giving high school
grads "poor" or "fair" ratings
9. Table A8 Number of Graduates, Dropouts, ODE
11. Al Newman, Institutional Researcher, Oregon Colleges and Workforce
13. Answers in the Tool Box by Cliff Adelman, June 1999
14. Fast Track to College: Increasing Postsecondary Success for All Students, Hilary Pennington, December 2004
15. Tom Mortenson, Research Seminar on Public Policy Analysis of Opportunity for Post Secondary, 1997
Earn an Associates Degree you make $6,292 More Per Year
Earn a Bachelors Degree you make 21,060 More Per Year
U.S. Dept of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics