1. Sample PowerPoint Presentation for the Webquest Ethics of Cloning Human Body Parts for Science
2. The political View of Ethics of Cloning Human Body Parts for Science
3. Experts say that if scientists were to attempt today to clone a human being, there would probably be no legal barriers. Despite several bills in Congress and assertion of authority by the FDA over cloning, the controversy is still in the debate stage.
4. President Clinton has banned the use of federal dollars for human cloning research and asked the National Bioethics Advisory to examine the issue.
5. The commission recommended passing a federal law banning the cloning of humans, and Clinton last July submitted the Cloning Prohibition Act of 1977 -- but that bill and a handful of others have either failed outright or sit languishing in committees