Primavera Highlights During COLLABORATE. Primavera Key Note : Making the Most of Your Oracle Primavera Investment Dick Faris, Primavera Co-Founder & Oracle Senior Vice President Tues 9:15 am Room 102B
Primavera Key Note: Making the Most of Your Oracle Primavera Investment
Dick Faris, Primavera Co-Founder & Oracle Senior Vice President Tues 9:15 am Room 102B
Overview and Roadmap of Primavera Contract ManagementMon 2:30pm Room 101B
Oracle Primavera Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Roadmap Tues 10:30am Room 102B
Oracle Primavera Executive Q&A Session Weds 4:00pm Room 102B
OPSIG Welcome and Membership Meeting Weds 5:00pm Room 102B
OPSIG Kiosk Booth #230 –meet the OPSIG Board and join. Membership is FREE!
Oracle Primavera One-On-One Support Clinic. Sign up at the Primavera Pavilion to schedule your session.
More Primavera Education, Collaboration, and Participation at www.PrimaveraSIG.com!
All COLLABORATE content will be available at www.primaveraSIG.com beginning May 1st.
Oracle Primavera Special Interest Group
Brian Criss, PSP
DRMcNatty & Associates, Inc.
Organize Issues in Table Format or Chart Issues within P6 Web
To create or modify Issue Codes, choose “Issue Codes” from the Administration menu.
1. Choose “Modify” from upper right portion of the menu screen
2. Choose from options to add a new Issue code or add a new value to an existing Issue Code
Create Issue Code Values to help organizations classify the content of the information. Issue Codes allow for grouping and filtering options of Issues contained within P6
Issue forms enable P6 Web administrators to specify what information is necessary to provide complete information related to an issue.
1) Customize entry from by choosing which fields to Display
2) Identify Required fields which need to be completed in the form
3) Add Issue Codes and User Defined Fields to organize information
General Fields Identify basic information
Assign appropriate Issue Codes
Enter information for User Defined Fields
Enter Text Description
P6 r8 provides for all administrative functionality from within a central location. Security and Issue User Defined Fields are all found in P6
Select “Add and Issue” and select the desired form to be completed.
Issue forms can be developed specifically for various types of issues and all forms assigned to the project become available for users to log project information
1) Users may be automatically notified of new of modified Issues
2) Notifications are set up under the Global Tab on the Preferences screen
1) Issue Categories were used to classify the four primary types of information to be entered into the P6 Database
2) Issue Forms were created for each of the Issue types and assigned to projects by the P6 Administrator
User Defined Fields were created in P6 Client for inclusion in the Issue Forms
Once Issues are entered into the system, Executive reporting can be performed using a wide variety of Grouping and Filtering to accommodate management reporting.
Authorized Primavera SoftwareCertified Primavera TrainingImplementation & System Integration ConsultingCustom Role-Based Web AccessComplete Infrastructure Hosting & Project Controls Managed Services