Frog and Toad All Year. By: Arnold Lobel. Words to know!. covered. through. woods. guess. everything. /e/. / o /. /u/. I did my best to get a job at the pet store. Can you get that spot out of my pants? Tyler did not run fast enough to win the race. The duck landed in the mud.
By: Arnold Lobel
Can you get that spot out of my pants?
Tyler did not run fast enough to win the race.
The duck landed in the mud.
Kareem found ten toys under the bed.
not 6. spot
best 7. get
run 8. mud
job 9. ten
bed 10. duck
11. helmet 14. subject
12. puppet 15. contest
It is Tuesday, not Monday.
The best painting will win a prize.
The dog can run fast.
Jasmine got a job at the police station.
Mike folded a blanket on his bed.
Josh wiped the spot of paint off the table.
Can you get the bird into the cage?
9. I counted ten bugs under the rock.
10. The duck swam in the lake.
11. The firefighter wore a helmet.
12. My paper bag puppet looks like a clown.
13. Greg threw the rotten food in the trash.
14. The fabric of my report is recycling.
15. Our class won the reading contest.
People or animals in a story
Frog and Toad All Year!
STATEMENT OR QUESTION MARK??
The wolf stretched in the grass.
Why did the wolf stretch in the grass?
Is Owl awake
Owl was sleeping
Can you wake up now