Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
To reduce the risk of any infection caused by malware, one must install Kaspersky Total Security on the device. It works to start automatically when the system starts up. It doesn’t only prevent your system from virus but also from malware and ransomware in an effective way.\n\nGet Further Information- https://kaspersky.supportnumberuk.co.uk
Kaspersky Total Security?
To reduce the risk of any infection caused by malware, one must install Kaspersky Total
Security on the device. It works to start automatically when the system starts up. It doesn’t only
prevent your system from virus but also from malware and ransomware in an effective way.
Best Solution offered by Kaspersky Support
There are many new features of this tool that a user is not aware of; to learn them all,
you can make an approach to Kaspersky Support. Time is very precious nowadays and
taking help from professional is a great idea in such critical situations. To protect against
malware, follow the given steps:
1. Turn on your system and navigate to the Kaspersky Total Security Application to
2. Open the settings window and move to Protection section from the left side
3. A list of options will be visible after doing this. Click Application Control in the
4. This will expand the Application Control section. Now, proceeding ahead click
on Manage identity protection link under Rules for application, private data
5. This will open Digital Identity Protection Window, navigate to the Identity data
tab and click User files.
6. Locate Add category button located on the bottom of the window.
7. Click the option and then create a category under the name Protected file types.
8. Now, click OK button. Select the Protected file types category and create several
subcategories in it (like Documents, Images, and so on).
9. Thereafter, choose a category of protected file types and click Add button.
10.Move the pointer of the mouse on of folder and click this option.
11.Next, type a path and a file name and then click OK button.
12.Now, you have to add other file types in the same way. Exit the Digital Identity
That’s all with the procedure. Follow the path correctly and you’ll surely come out of the issue.
We Kaspersky Support Number UK, help the customers by providing them reliable and
appropriate solution. We have gained an expertise to solve virus related issues with right
practice. Our engineers are certified and well-trained enough to detect the actual root cause of
the problem and applying appropriate fixes to it. We ensure to deliver a suitable customer
service at low price.
Original Source- https://goo.gl/5wSaMR