Preparation for Final. End of Class Evaluation. 1. Do you feel that this class has helped you to improve as a writer? What improvements (if any) have you seen, and how did you achieve them?
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Do you feel that this class has helped you to improve as a writer? What improvements (if any) have you seen, and how did you achieve them?
2. What are some of the most helpful assignments/activities that we did in class? Were any assignments/activities not helpful to you? Why not?
3. Please give me your thoughts on the textbooks (Mirror on America, Rules for Writers, and They Say, I Say). Did you find the readings and advice useful in your development as a thinker and a writer?
4. Please comment on the usefulness (or not) of:
5. If you could give students who were about to start this course with me some advice about how to be successful in this class, what would you tell them? Is there anything you wish you had known at the beginning?
Respond with a thesis that makes a claim about why your audience should pay attention to pop culture more closely.
Your thesis should connect some aspect of pop culture to an issue that has a significant impact on real people’s lives.