The Coming of a Bipolar World and the Crisis of the “ Middle Powers ” : Part One ,1885-1918. The Position of the Powers , 1885-1914. Italy Japan Germany Austria - Hungary France Great Britain Russia United States. France. France.
7. Health status of Russia wasn’t good and death rate was more than European countries because of drinking
8. In 1900 years, Russia had domestic disturbance
9. Russia was very powerful on military but there were many disorder system.
4. America had the most oil production and it used up copper mostly
5. American people wanted to increase their importance of domestic market so the sales people was prevented by the American government and they achieved it.
6. Particularly the American sales people substantially affected on foreign trading and they exported largely
7. So other countries’ economy was decreased.After that in these countries this position emerged mutinies.
Directed by Yasin Erdoğmuş