Welcome Parents. Mrs. Bull, Miss Porcelli, Mrs. Allen Lbull@mmredeemer.org , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com. About Mrs. Bull. Member of the parish and community for over 18 years. Graduated from Bloomsburg University on the Deanâ€™s List in 1991.
Mrs. Bull, Miss Porcelli, Mrs. Allen
Lbull@mmredeemer.org, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Looking at the speaker when they are speaking to you.
- Always say thank you when someone gives you something or does something nice for you.
- Keep pencil points down.
- Never ask for a reward.
- Being a student is their full time job. Do your work and you will develop a strong work ethic.
Your trash is a classroom of treasures….
If you think we can use it, we probably can!
Things we would love to have:
- Old digital cameras that are of no use to your family
- Old Laptops can be put to use to make mini computer labs in our classroom. Even without internet connection, they are still valuable to our classroom.
- Old bean bags that can make our reading nooks a little more comfortable.
Mission StatementMission StatementThe Mission of Mary, Mother of the Redeemer School is to recognize the uniqueness of each child and to provide a quality Catholic Education, enlivened by faith, hope and love that is proud, progressive and motivated to meet the needs of our 21st century students.
We hope that you enjoyed the presentation and that it gives you a good idea of all of the amazing things we have planned this year! Please do not hesitate to contact any one of us if you have questions!
Thank you and have a great night!