Personal Property U.S. Military Customs Office. Personal Property U.S. Military Customs Office. Located in Bldg 55, NAVSUP FLT LOG CTR Rota, Spain Hours of Operations: 0800 - 1500 Mon - Friday (Summer Hours) Open on ALL American holidays. Closed on Spanish holidays.
Located in Bldg 55, NAVSUP FLT LOG CTR Rota, Spain
Hours of Operations: 0800 - 1500 Mon - Friday (Summer Hours)
Open on ALL American holidays. Closed on Spanish holidays.
- Upon arrival to Rota, personnel should check in with the Personal
Property Office to ensure their household goods haven’t already
- Counselors will notify personnel via email upon arrival of their
- To schedule your household goods delivery, you’ll need to provide
proof of identification.
- For Incoming shipments, contact 727-2419.
- Prior to purchasing any item (s) while stationed in Spain, please
consult with the U.S. Military Custom’s Office to ensure those items are
authorized for shipping back CONUS.
Questions concerning prohibited items, contact Customs at extension
Located outside the Rota gate on AV DE LA LIBERTAD (maps located at PPTY)
Hours of Operations: 0800 – 1230 and 1400 – 1700 on Mon - Fri
Open on ALL American holidays. Closed on some Spanish holidays.
- Email confirmations are sent to personnel upon POV arrival at the VPC
Any questions, contact Rota VPC at firstname.lastname@example.org call 956-81-1044 or 956-81-5934
Also track your vehicle by logging on to www.whereismypov.com
Mr. Roberto Morales-Cordero – ext 727-1672
Personal Property Supervisor
Antonio Polo – ext 727- 1627
U.S. Military Customs/Vehicle Processing Center
LS2 Warner – ext 727-2421
Personal Property/Agricultural Inspections