ACT - THE CHARGING STANDARD. ADVANCED CHARGER TECHNOLOGY, INC. ` ACT - Sales 6060 McDonough Drive Suite J Atlanta, GA 30093 USA 770 263 6337 Fax 770 263 9155
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
ADVANCED CHARGER TECHNOLOGY, INC.
` ACT - Sales
6060 McDonough Drive Suite J
Atlanta, GA 30093 USA
770 263 6337 Fax 770 263 9155
ACT solutions GmbH ACT – UK Ltd. Datamatik
HauptstraBe 119 – 121 Top Riley, Eyam Jerikovn 16
AltluBheim Germany Derbyshire UK Oslo, Norway
49 62 05 39 480 44 14 33 63 93 43 47 22 30 17 30
Inexpensive / Mature Moderately Heavy
High Current Draw Environmental Issues
High Cycle Life Memory Effect
Wide Temp Range Moderate Self Discharge
-20 to 60C Operating 1000 - 2400 mAh cap.
-30 to 50C Storage
5 to 30C Charge
Store Discharge for 5+ years
25 to 30% Smaller & Lighter then NiCd More Expensive
Fewer Environmental Issues ? Lower Cycle Life
Less Memory Effect Limited Current Draw
2000 to 2800 mAh Capacity Impedance creep
Limited Temp Range
0 to 40C Operating
-20 to 30C Storage
Greater Self Discharge
Light and Smaller Expensive
Low Self Discharge Slow Charge Rate
Packaging Options Sensitive to Overcharge
2500 to 3500 mAh Cap. Reacts with oxygen
Consistent Current Draw Low (est) Cycle Life
Prefers partial Discharge Prefers partial Discharges
DYNAMIC ELECTROCHEMICAL WAVEFORMTM (DEW)
7. Only charge batteries when they need it. If it isn’t fully discharged, don’t recharge it. (We recommend your purchase a second battery for multiple/longer duty cycle applications.)
8. Do not return fully charged batteries to the charger for an “extra boost”. This action will significantly reduce cycle life.
9. Stabilize battery to room temperature (72°F) before charging. Charging below 40°F & above 104°F will decrease cycle life.
10. For optimum battery life and operation use XXXXXXX brand, or a XXXXXXX recommended replacement charger.
These simple instructions protect your rechargeable batteries from extreme temperatures and enhance their performance and life.
Specify XXXXXXX brand rechargeable batteries. They were designed & precisely manufactured by XXXXXXX engineers to ensure optimum portable radio performance. It just makes good sense.
Care and Tips:
These battery tips will help assure you the
highest performance and longest cycle life
from your XXXXXXX rechargeable battery.
1. Charge your new battery overnight (14-16 Hours) before using it. This is referred to as :initializing: and will enable you to obtain maximum battery capacity.
2. New batteries can be stored up to two years without significant cycle loss.
3. Store new/unused batteries, at room temperature, in cool dry area.
4. Batteries which have been in storage should be charged overnight.
5. When using a XXXXXXX rapid charger, leave battery in charger for an additional 1-2 hours after the green light appears.
6. Do not leave your radio & battery in the charger when not charging. Continuous charging will shorten battery life. (Don’t use your charger as a radio stand.)
Advanced Charger Technology, Inc.
Battery Charging Tips:
1. Place Battery in Charger.
2. Ready light - remove battery and use.
Advanced Charger Technology, Inc.
Single Bay Chargers
i10 / i30 Single Bay Desk Top
i15 / i35 iv Single Bay In Vehicle
Microprocessor controlled interface that requires no user-rules for battery charging.
User friendly – Green light = GO!
Reconditioning at each charge cycle.
i15 / i35
Available for in-vehicle application
Ideal in situations where no external power source is available.
Hard-wire or use external power (cigarette) adapter.ACT - THE CHARGING STANDARDACT’s Single Bay Chargers
Six Bay Chargers
i60 / i70 Six Bay
(Desk Top / Wall Mount)
Six Bay Charger
i65 / i75
i612ACT - THE CHARGING STANDARDACT’s iCHARGE Product Line
Specifically designed to support Li-Ion batteries.
Feature twelve complete charging stations that operate in pairs, independently.
Rapid and simultaneous charging.
No complicated charging rules.
Fits most popular Li-Ion radio batteries.ACT - THE CHARGING STANDARDACT’s iCHARGE Product Line
M/A COM BENDIX KING
MIDLANDER / EF JOHNSON ICOM
TAIT GE / ERICSSON
BOSCH MARCONI / PUMA
SIMOCO / SEPURA NIROSACT - THE CHARGING STANDARD Manufacturers Supported*
*May not include all models from manufacturer
Sussex Police UK
San Diego Port Authority
Detroit Police Dept.
South Yorkshire Police UK
United States Air Force
FBI / Secret Service
Lancashire Police UK
Bavarian Crime Police
ACT - THE CHARGING STANDARDACTivator CUSTOMERS
“After evaluating the ACT charger / Conditioner we have replaced two-thirds of our standard Kenwood chargers with ACTivators. The ACTivator has become a major asset in restoring confidence in our radio communications and we can now provide a more efficient and reliable service to our officers and to the general public. A major advantage to me is that when we switch to TETRA I can use the same charger and just change adapters.
Technical Officer, Information Systems Dept.
South Yorkshire Police
“We carried out a detailed evaluation of the ACTivator, we found that it exceeded the companies claims in recovering older batteries. We purchased a small number of units for our own use. The ACT charger proved very useful in preparing the high number of batteries required to Police the recently held Conservative Party Conference at Blackpool. The speed with which it formed new batteries, <2hrs, and the fast charge time of approximately 30 minutes meant that we significantly reduced the preparation time.
Radio Comms Dept
We Don’t Make Batteries
We make anybattery Better