ACC 650 Course Help Grand Canyon University Get ACC 650 Course Help Grand Canyon University. Here is the best resources for homework help with ACC 650 (Managerial Accounting) at Grand Canyon University. Our Accounting assignment help service is for those students who usually get stuck with the Accounting questions assigned to them in schools and colleges. So, if you want to save your time from visiting library, you can choose our Accounting Homework help and Assignment help to complete your task. Accounting is a process that allows recording, processing, interpreting, summarizing, verifying and presenting of the financial transactions.
We are providing ACC 650 Homework help, Study material, Notes, Documents, ACC 650 Write ups to Grand Canyon University’s Students. Just question answer is one of the best assignment helper of Advanced Studies in Managerial Accounting (ACC 650). Provides: - Grand Canyon University Courses ACC 650 Week 1 Discussion 1 | Assignment Help | Grand Canyon University Using the GCU Library, locate a journal article about job-costing systems or how managerial accounting helps businesses make decisions. In the subject line of your post, include the name of the article that you read. Post a link to that article with your initial post, and provide a summary and a reaction to the article. The summary should be approximately 250 words, and the reaction should be approximately 150 words. The summary should describe the major points of the article, and the reaction should demonstrate your interpretation of the article and how you can apply that knowledge.
Do not choose an article that one of your classmates has already posted. To participate in the follow-up discussion, choose one of the articles that a classmate has posted and provided your own reaction to it. Note: It may be challenging to find a relevant article if you do not use the library. Please include proper citations in your discussion post. Points will be deducted if proper citations are not used. Get details/63255/acc-650-week-1-discussion-1-assignment-help-grand-canyon- university Answer: - https://www.justquestionanswer.com/homework-solution- ACC 650 Week 1 Assignment Help | Grand Canyon University Job-Order Costing Complete Problems 2-37 and 3-47 in the textbook. Complete Problem 2-37 in a Word document and Problem 3-47 in Excel. Please note, you must show your work in Excel, which includes providing the formulas in
the cells, not just the summary value. You may not earn full points if you do not show your work in detail. Job Order Costing- Problem 2-37 Consider the following cost items: 1- Salaries of players on the Boston Red Sox. 2- Year-end completed goods of Levi Strauss jeans. 3- Executive compensation costs at Home Depot. 4- Advertising costs for Sony. 5- Costs incurred during the period to insure a Ford plant against fire and flood losses. 6- Costs incurred during the period to insure a Ford plant against fire and flood losses. 7- Costs incurred during the period to insure a Ford plant against fire and flood losses. 8- Assembly-line wage cost incurred at a Kona bicycle plant.
9- Year-end production in process at Lenovo computer manufacturer. 10- The cost of products sold to customers of a Target store. 11-The cost of products sold to distributors of carpet manufacturer Shaw Floors. Required: 1. Evaluate the costs just cited, and determine whether the associated dollar amounts would be found on the firm’s balance sheet, income statement, or schedule of cost-of-goods-manufactured. (Note: In some cases, more than one answer will apply.) 2. What major asset will normally be insignificant for service enterprises and relatively substantial for retailers, wholesalers, and manufacturers? Briefly discuss. 3. Briefly explain the major differences between income statements of service enterprises versus those of retailers, wholesalers, and manufacturers Read details/63256/acc-650-week-1-assignment-help-grand-canyon-university More: - https://www.justquestionanswer.com/homework-solution-
ACC 650 Week 1 Quiz | Assignment Help | Grand Canyon University Question 1. Which of the following employees would not be classified as indirect labour? · Plant Custodian. · Salesperson. · An employee that packs products for shipment · Plant security guard. · A line employee that produces parts for chairs using a saw and template.
Question2. A custom-home builder would likely utilize: · Job-order costing. · Process costing. · Mass customization. · process budgeting. · Joint costing. Question 3. Gonzales Company has developed an integrated system that coordinates the flow of all goods, services, and information into and out of the organization, working with raw material vendors as well as customers to improve service and reduce costs. The firm is said to be using: · Participative management.
· top-down management. · Strategic cost management. · supply chain management. · Management by objectives (MBO). Question4. Given the following information, what is the cost of unused capacity? Cost of material supplied is $8,600; Cost of material used is $8,000; Cost of material used per shelf is $8; Cost of material supplied per shelf is $8.60. · $600. · $6,000.
· $0.60 · $1,000. · There is no unused capacity. Question5. When selecting a volume-based cost driver, the goal is to: · choose an input that varies in a pattern that is most similar to the pattern with which overhead costs vary. · choose a period where a cost driver is at a low level so that overhead costs will be at a low level. · choose labor hours for computer-integrated manufacturing processes. · eliminate complexity by using a plant-wide overhead rate for all of a firm’s products. · None of these are goals when selecting a volume-based cost driver.
Question6. Strategic cost management is: · The process of determining cost drivers. · The recognition of the importance of cost relationships among the activities in the value chain. · The process of managing cost relationships to the firm’s advantage · Cost-causing factors. · Two of the answers are correct. Question 7. Which type of production process is likely used by a paint manufacturer to produce paint? · Batch.
· Continuous Flow. · Job Shop. · Assembly. · Direct assembly. Question8. Metallica the Company applies overhead based on machine hours. At the beginning of 20x1, the company estimated that manufacturing overhead would be $500,000, and machine hours would total 20,000. By 20x1 year-end, actual overhead totaled $525,000, and actual machine hours were 25,000. On the basis of this information, the 20x1 predetermined overhead rate was: · $0.04 per machine hour.
· $0.05 per machine hour. · $20 per machine hour. · $21 per machine hour. · $25 per machine hour. Question9. Guaranteed Appliance Co. produces washers and dryers in an assembly-line process. Labor costs incurred during a recent period were: corporate executives, $500,000; assembly-line workers, $180,000; security guards, $45,000; and plant supervisor, $110,000. The total of Guarantee’s direct labor cost was: · $110,000. · $180,000. · $155,000. · $235,000. · $735,000.
Question10. Under- or over applied manufacturing overhead at year-end is most commonly: · charged or credited to Work-in-Process Inventory. · charged or credited to Cost of Goods Sold · charged or credited to a special loss account. · prorated among Work-in-Process Inventory, Finished-Goods Inventory, and Cost of Goods Sold. · ignored because there is no effect on the Cash account. Read details/63257/acc-650-week-1-quiz-assignment-help-grand-canyon-university More: - https://www.justquestionanswer.com/homework-solution-
ACC 650 Week 2 Discussion | Assignment Help | Grand Canyon University Topic 2 Discussion 1 What are the major differences between job-order costing and process costing systems? Give an example of a well-known company that might use job-order costing and an example of a well-known company that might use process costing. Explain why you have chosen the companies that you did, specifically why job order costing or process costing is used. Do not choose companies that your classmates have already commented upon. Participate in follow-up discussion by critiquing your classmates' choices of companies. Please include proper citations in your discussion post. Points will be deducted if proper citations are not used. Get details/63311/acc-650-week-2-discussion-assignment-help-grand-canyon- university Answer: - https://www.justquestionanswer.com/homework-solution-
ACC 650 Week 2 Quiz | Assignment Help | Grand Canyon University Question 1. Companies that use a process-cost accounting system would: · establish a separate Work-in-Process Inventory account for each manufacturing department. · establish a separate Finished-Goods Inventory account for each manufacturing department. · pass completed production directly to Cost of Goods Sold. · Charge goods produced with actual overhead amounts rather than applied overhead amounts. · eliminate the need for the Finished-Goods Inventory account.
Question2. Which of the following is a nonmanufacturing business where process costing would most likely be used? · A beauty shop. · A tailoring shop. · A laboratory that tests water samples for lead · A furniture repair shop. · An auto body shop. Question3. Which of the following manufacturers would most likely not use a process-cost accounting system? · A producer of computer monitors. · A paint manufacturer.
· A producer of frozen orange juice. · A builder of customized yachts. · A lumber mill. Question4. All of the following statements about an operation-costing system is true except: · Direct material and conversion costs are traced to each batch of product produced. · Direct-material cost is traced to each batch produced. · Conversion costs are applied to products on a departmental basis using a predetermined application rate. · Batches of product pass sequentially through the same processes.
· Conversion activities are similar across product lines but direct materials differ significantly. Question5. Operation costing: · tends to parallel job-order costing with respect to the treatment of conversion cost. · tends to parallel process costing with respect to the treatment of conversion cost. · tends to parallel process costing with respect to the treatment of direct materials. · would likely be used by a manufacturing plant that produces one model of a single product. · is commonly known as a joint-costing system. Question6. Process costing is used to account for:
· Large numbers of identical products that are produced in a continuous manufacturing environment. · Small numbers of products that are produced in batches. · Raw materials that are converted directly to finished goods · finished goods that are refined and processed further. · Large numbers of products that are produced in a non-repetitive process. Question7. Hornsby has a single production department, and uses a process-costing system. The balance in its Work-in-Process account on January 1 was $68,000. The account was charged with direct materials, direct labor, and manufacturing overhead of $450,000 throughout the year. If a review of the accounting records determined that $86,000 of goods were still in production at year-end, Hornsby should make a journal entry on December 31 that includes: · A debit to Cost of Goods Sold for $432,000. · A debit to Finished-Goods Inventory for $432,000. · A debit to Work-in-Process Inventory for $432,000.
· A debit to Finished-Goods Inventory for $86,000. · A credit to Work-in-Process Inventory for $86,000. Question8. Linder Corporation had 8,200 units of work in process on November 1. During November, 26,800 units were started and as of November 30, 7,900 units remained in production. How many units were completed during November? · 16,100 · 26,500. · 27,100. · 42,800. · None of the answers is correct. Question9.
Which of the following is true concerning cost drivers for the predetermined overhead rate in a process-costing system? · Predetermined overhead rates are not used in a process-costing system. · If direct material cost is the cost driver, direct labor and direct materials may be combined into the single element of prime cost. · If direct labor hours is the cost driver, direct labor and manufacturing overhead may be combined into the single element of conversion cost. · If direct labor cost is the cost driver, direct labor and manufacturing overhead may be combined into the single element of conversion cost. · Cost drivers are irrelevant in process-costing systems. Question10. Xin Co., had 3,000 units of work in process on April 1 that were 60% complete. During April, 10,000 units were completed and as of April 30, 4,000 units that were 40% complete remained in production. How many units were started during April? · 8,600.
· 9,800. · 11,000. · 12,200. · None of the answers is correct. Read details/63312/acc-650-week-2-quiz-assignment-help-grand-canyon-university More: - https://www.justquestionanswer.com/homework-solution- Also Provides: - Grand Canyon University Course Help Grand Canyon University Course Help Online Grand Canyon University Coursework Help