R.Idicula Percy L. Julian High School 10330 S Elizabeth Ave., Chicago, IL 60643 GEOMETRY
SEM 2 , QUICK QUIZ EXTRA TIME
SEM 2 , QUICK QUIZ 50SEC
SEM 2 , QUICK QUIZ 40SEC
SEM 2 , QUICK QUIZ 30SEC
SEM 2 , QUICK QUIZ 20SEC
SEM 2 , QUICK QUIZ 10SEC
SEM 2 , QUICK QUIZ 9 SEC
SEM 2 , QUICK QUIZ 8 SEC
SEM 2 , QUICK QUIZ 7 SEC
SEM 2 , QUICK QUIZ 6 SEC
SEM 2 , QUICK QUIZ 5 SEC
SEM 2 , QUICK QUIZ 4 SEC
SEM 2 , QUICK QUIZ 3 SEC
SEM 2 , QUICK QUIZ 2 SEC
SEM 2 , QUICK QUIZ 1 SEC
Objectives SWBAT: with at least 80% of accuracy Apply basic trigonometric ratios to solve real life problems(FUN 28-32)(review) Solve word problems containing several rates, proportions, or percentages (BOA (28-32)
BELL RINGE REVIEW 1.Mark bought 3 shirts at a clothing store. Two of the shirts were priced at 2 for $15.00. If the average cost of the 3 shirts was $8.00, how much did Mark pay for the third shirt? 2. In the figure below, points A, B, and C are collinear, and AB and BC are each 6 units long. If the area of triangle ACD is 24 square units, how many units long is the altitude BD ? D 6 6 A B C
BELL RINGE REVIEW 3. . If 3x –10 = 24, then x = ? 4.In _PQR below, ∠PQR is a right angle; PQ is 3 units long; and QR is 5 units long. How many units long is PR ? P 3 Q 5 R
5. A certain school’s enrollment increased 5% this year over last year’s enrollment. If the school now has 1,260 students enrolled, how many students were enrolled last year? 6. In the figure below, A, B, C, and D are collinear; AD is 35 units long; AC is 22 units long; and BD is 29 units long. How many units long is BC A B C D
8. Mark bought 3 shirts at a clothing store. Two of the shirts were priced at 2 for $15.00. If the average cost of the 3 shirts was $8.00, how much did Mark pay for the third shirt?
10. A machinist is allowed 1% tolerance on a pipe that measure 15 inches long. What is the amount of tolerance?
11. In the figure below, AB is parallel to DE and AE intersects BD at C. If the measure of ∠ABC is 40° and the measure of ∠CED is 60°, what is the measure of ∠BCE ? A D C B E
12.The regular price of a pair of jeans was $40. You purchased the jeans on sale for $32. What was the percent of discount?
13. The price of new car is $13,450. A customer makes a down payment of 15%. How much would that down payment be?
14.A building was purchased for $18,000 and sold for $22,500. What percent of the initial cost was gained?
. 15.At the bookstore where you work, a dictionary that regularly costs $28 is 15% off. What is the sale price of the dictionary?
16. The hardware store where you work marks up the price of shovels 35%. You must price some shovels that cost $12. What price should you put on each shovel?
The price of new house is $144,450. A customer makes a down payment of 20%. How much would that down payment be? EXIT SLIP