2010-11 Noncredit Matriculation Student Data report North Orange County CCD School of Continuing Education. 2010-11 Matriculation Data. Total Unduplicated Headcount served: 3240 Total Student Contacts: 4658. Total Attending High School Orientations. Interestingly !.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
CTE Orien attendance/show counts remained fairly constant as compared to 2009-10
A key impact on SHOW to the Info Session was whether or not the Class Schedule was received in US mail of north Orange Co homes in advance of the scheduled CTE Orien dates
- college tours - CCCApply
- “hand-hold” through college Reg process
- in HS lab follow up for HS w/ 20 or less credits
- lack of basic skills preparation results in inability to master new
- minimal computer skills
- minimal study skills
- time mgmt skills - goal setting
- lack of confidence - FEAR - child care issues
- family & work conflicts / lack of support