Endocrine. Pituitary gland 5-2. Hyperpituitarism. What two hormones are affected with hyperpituitarism? GH ADH. Hyperpituitarism. h GH Adult Acromegaly Child Gigantism h ADH Syndrome of Inappropriate Antidiuretic Hormone (SIADH).
Demeclcycline hydrochloride (Declomycin)
Desmopressin acetate (Stimate)
3. What other lab values would coincide with this disorder?
4. What nursing diagnosis is appropriate for this disorder?
5. What interventions would you as a nurse start with this diagnosis?
6. What medications would you expect the doctor to order?
3. What can cause diabetes insipidus?
4. Besides polyuria & polydipsia, what other clinical manifestations would you expect?
6. What nrs. dx would best apply to Ms. Pealot?
7. What nrs. interventions would you implement?
8. What doctors order would you expect to see?