Federal Law “ON USE OF THE ATOMIC ENERGY” Federal Law “ON RADIATION SAFETY OF THE POPULATION” Law of Russian Federation “ON CONSERVATION OF THE ENVIRONMENT” Some assumptions of other legislative acts, likely to influence the establishment of legal relations in the field of atomic energy.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
“ON USE OF THE ATOMIC ENERGY”
“ON RADIATION SAFETY OF THE POPULATION”
Law of Russian Federation
“ON CONSERVATION OF THE ENVIRONMENT”
Some assumptions of other legislative acts, likely to influence the establishment of legal relations in the field of atomic energyMAIN ASSUMPTIONS
JCAT Ch 3
at all stages of life cycle, including decommissioning
all nuclear installations, having no defense objectives, incl.NPP
are fully responsible for the safety of nuclear installations, including decommissioning, radioactive wastes and nuclear material management
have to possess an appropriate power, material and other resources, including financial ones, which are sufficient for the realization of their functions
are obliged to create a special fund for the decommissioningof NPP units
any activity in the field of atomic energy has to be carried out only with a license for rights to carry out appropriate works in the field of atomic energyREQUIREMENTS TO THE EXPLOITING ORGANISATIONS
ENTERED IN FORCE IN 1995
not-exceeding the permissible limits of individual irradiation doses of citizens from all the sources of ionizing radiation
prohibition of all types of activity on use of ionizing radiation, at which the resulted advantage for individuals and society does not exceed the risk of possible damage due to exposure above the natural radiation pool
maintaining individual irradiation doses and number of exposed persons at a level as low as possible while using any source of ionizing radiation, taking into account economical and social factors
general ecological requirements during
of full compensation for the damage, caused by ecological infringement
of the law, as well as procedure and scale of such compensation.
STATE OF THE ART
MAIN STATEMENTS ARE BASED ON:
MAIN GUIDING DOCUMENTS
NORM DOCUMENTS REQUIREMENTS
STATEMENT ON LICENSING OF ACTIVITY IN THE
FIELD OF ATOMIC ENERGY, INCLUDING
DECOMMISSIONING OF NUCLEAR INSTALLATIONS
general requirements are established to the:
determined by requirements RD-04-27-2000
2. The report on the results of complex (radiation and
engineering) inspection of the NPP unit
3. The report on justification of safety during decommissioning
of the NPP unit
4. The Program and graphic of works on dismantling of
equipment, systems and protective building constructions.
5. The Program of quality provision during decommissioning
of the NPP unit.
6. The instruction on liquidation of accidents on the NPP unit
7. The plan of measures on safety of personnel in the case of
accident on the NPP unit during its decommissioning
8. The instructions on exploitation of equipment and systems which take into account the stages of dismantling of equipment and system, following the dismantling program
9. The NPP unit decommissioning project material, following this list, has to be agreed with Gosatomnadzor of Russia
10. The instructions on accounting and control of radioactive waste generated during decommissioning of NPP unit
11. The inquiry about changing in the systems of physical safety dealing with decommissioning.
12. The Act about carrying out of physical inventory of nuclear materials on zones of balance of materials, which is the last on the moment of submission of application.
13. The document which confirms the absence of nuclear materials on NPP unit with indication of time of nuclear materials exportation.