How successful was the LON in the 1920s?. The League of Nations 1920. 4 Aims of the League. Discourage aggression from any country Improve working and living conditions for people across the world Encourage disarmament Encourage co-operation in business and trade.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
The League of Nations 1920
2. ‘How successful were its campaigns to improve people’s lives?’
3. ‘How successful was it in the aim of achieving disarmament?’
4. ‘How well did it establish itself as the world’s peacekeeper?’
1. ‘Mixed success, solved small disputes but not good at facing up to the more powerful nations such as Italy!’
2. ‘Lots of successes, - within the limits of time, money and people’s selfishness!’
3. ‘Not at all successful!!’
4. ‘Only on the surface, as the more powerful nations tended to make their real decisions among themselves.’How successful was the League of Nations in the 1920s?