The Arizona Association for Bilingual Education is committed to: * Recognizing, promoting, and publicizing excellence in Bilingual Education * Promoting efforts to assure the provision of equal educational opportunity for all
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
* Recognizing, promoting, and publicizing excellence in Bilingual Education
* Promoting efforts to assure the provision of equal educational opportunity for all
* Promoting the provision of services to the children, youths, and adults at all levels, in both the community and educational institutions throughout the nation, by making Bilingual Bicultural Education an integral part of the school curricula
* Working toward the recognition by legislative bodies and school districts of the linguistic and cultural needs of children, youth, and adult speakers of languages other than English
* Promoting the development of professional competence and standards in Bilingual Education