WellAware™ Forensic Package. for use with…. Settings Menu Used to allow customization for any lab. WellAware™ Forensic Package Flow Diagram. ABI 310/3100 Sequencer. WellAware™ Complete. WellAware™ Compact. ABI 7000 RT-PCR. WellAware™ Complete. WellAware™ Forensic Package.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
for use with…
1. Samples that have been extracted and are ready for quantification with an AB 7000 Real Time PCR instrument, are entered into the plate form and then printed.
2. The next step is to export a file for the quantification setup in WellAware format. This file is opened in WellAware which then guides the scientist to load the extracted samples into the AB 7000 Real Time PCR plate. WellAware voice and light cues direct the addition of master mix to the wells.
3. In the Forensic Interface, the scientist exports plate format information for running the AB 7000.
4. Once the AB 7000 real time PCR instrument has completed the quantification of samples, the results from the AB 7000 Prism Instrument software are imported back into the Forensic Interface.
Plate Form for
Norm & 310/3100 data
5. The DNA processing screen allows the scientist to add the samples that have now been quantitated to an AB 310 or AB 3100 plate for electrophoresis and detection. This set up is flexible, and the scientist can run a sample multiple times, and can even override the dilution amount if they choose. Additional sample descriptions, for example case number, can be added under the sample header.
6. Once the scientist has the samples in the order they have specified, they can just click on either the AB 310 or AB 3100 tab, depending upon which platform they would like to set up. After printing the sample set-up sheet, a WellAware file can be created by clicking on the Export Data tab and designating whether to pipette by rows or columns.
7. The exported file is opened in the WellAware software and the scientist can now set up their dilution plate for amplification. WellAware calls out how much dilutant (TE or H2O) to add to each well of the dilution plate. It will then ask for the barcoded extracts to be scanned. Once scanned, WellAware calls out the volume of DNA to add to each well of the dilution plate, and lights up the destination well. Once the sample has been pipetted the footswitch is used to proceed to the next sample.
8. The final step in using the Forensic Interface is in the exporting of the AB 310 or AB 3100 file. The information put into the processing screen for the dilution, step 6, is used to generate the file for the AB 310 or AB 3100 Genetic Analyzers.
Calculated normalization values
Raw data from ABI 7000
Pull down menu
Custom PAGE gel rigs
Petri dish plating robot
Blood card punching robot
Peptide & DNA Synthesizers
16753 Donwick Drive, Suite A6
Conroe, TX 77385