Warm up. Brainstorming. swimming. s ynchronized swimming. w ater polo. Water sports. windsurfing. rowing. s cuba diving. Unit 12: Water sports. ~ WRITING ~ . USEFUL LANGUAGE :. Some special expressions: + bend forward/ left/right. + feet apart/ feet touching.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
~ WRITING ~
Some special expressions:
+ bend forward/ left/right.
+ feet apart/ feet touching.
+ put your hands to do the sides.
+ rise your hand above.
2. Stand with your feet apart, push both arms out straight in front of you.
3. Put down your arms to the first position.
4. Raise your hands above your head, looking straight ahead.
5. Set yourself in vertical position.
Look at the pictures below. Write the instructions warm-up exercise before playing water polo. Use the verbs in thebox.
2. Secondly, stand with your feet apart, raise your hand above your head.
3. Thirdly, bend forward, fingertips touch the ground.
4. Fourthly, bend again, fingertips touch the ground between the feet.