Biennial General Meeting. 26 September 2014. Agenda. Constitution Preamble Vision and Objectives Membership Conference Biennial General Meeting Management Financial Report Conference 2015 Election of Office Bearers. Constitution: Preamble.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
26 September 2014
The aforementioned vision will be achieved through activities such as the following:
1. Regular seminars where local researchers and industry stakeholders can meet and share experiences. These might also include workshops or training sessions.
2. The biennial ETSA international conference will strive to promote a program to educate delegates about the possibilities of eye-tracking and create a networking opportunity amongst eye-tracking enthusiasts to cooperate and exchange ideas and plan further collaboration.
- Membership is voluntary and open to anybody who subscribes to the vision and objectives of ETSA.
- No membership fee will be charged with the understanding that ad hoc registration fees may apply for specific activities under the auspices of ETSA.
The ETSA conference is our flagship project and will be held biennially at a venue that will be attractive for international visitors. The conference will be based on three pillars:
i) High quality academic presentations which will be peer reviewed by an international panel of experts and published in a peer reviewed proceedings.
ii) Practitioners such as occupational and physiotherapists, ophthalmologists and optometrists, radiologists and radiographers, cognitive psychologists, linguists, usability specialists, graphical designers, market researchers and people with disabilities can present case studies on their use of eye-tracking.
iii) Exhibitions by manufacturers of eye-tracking equipment and industrial users thereof will allow industry to get exposure and provide the opportunity to showcase their products and services. They will also be
allowed the opportunity to present training sessions or
- Approval of the audited financial statements.
- Appointment of the auditor for the following financial year.
- Appointment/confirmation of authorisation for expenditure and withdrawals.
- Appointment of the Executive Committee and the additional committee members.
Marco Pretorius (WC Government)
Total expenses (238,137)
Total Income 343,029