5 Amazing Health Benefits of Match Green Tea Know to Stay Healthy Dartmoor Devon, PL7 2FD United Kingdom PHONE: +44 7966 632735 Web: http://www.ilovematchatea.co.uk
What is Match Green Tea? • Matcha is finely ground powder of specially grown and processed green tea. It is special in two aspects of farming and processing: The green tea plants for matcha are shade-grown for about three weeks before harvest, and the stems and veins are removed in processing. • Organic matcha tea has high concentration of antioxidants called polyphenols and these antioxidants provide protection against heart disease and can also keep you safe from cancer. Also the polyphenols regulate sugar level in blood and keep the blood pressure in arteries in control. When you drink matcha, you get antioxidants not available in other brand of green teas.
1. Matcha Tea Aids your Focus and Concentration Drinking green matcha tea gives a unique type of clarity and inner peace that that’s not possible with coffee or even with other types of green tea. While all green tea contains caffeine, which aids in focus and concentration, there’s an ingredient inside matcha tea, known as L-Theanine, which prevents side effects such as nervousness and hypertension.
2. Loaded with Catechin, EGCg Green tea contains a specific set of organic compounds known as catechins. Among antioxidants, catechins are the most potent and beneficial. One specific catechin called epigallocatechin gallate (EGCg) makes up 60% of the catechins in Matcha Green Tea. Out of all the antioxidants, EGCg is the most widely recognized for its cancer fighting properties. Scientists have found that Matcha Green Tea contains over 100 times more EGCg than any other tea on the market.
3. Matcha tea is amazing for your body’s overall health and vitality • When you drink this tea, you feel energized as it contains caffeine that increases energy level instantly. A cup of hot matcha improves concentration and also gives the energy needed for meditation. You might not need energy for meditation but you certainly need energy for daily grind. • Since matcha tea is made from nutrient-rich tea leaves, it helps to burn calories and speed up your body’s metabolism. Yes, it’s almost too good to be true – you can help your body burn fat without any side effects such as an increased heart rate or high blood pressure.
4. Fortifies the Immune System The catechins in Matcha Green Tea have been shown to have antibiotic properties which promote overall health. Additionally, just one bowl of Matcha Green Tea provides substantial quantities of Potassium, Vitamins A & C, Iron, Protein, and Calcium. Further studies have even suggested that the nutrients in Matcha may have the ability to inhibit the attacks of HIV on human T-cells.
5. Amazing Flavor of Match Green Tea Drinking something just because it’s healthy can be a lot like swallowing medicine. It’s unpleasant and you dread it, but you feel obligated to do it. After all, it’s good for you… right? Sure, but wouldn’t you rather look forward to improving your overall well-being? Of course you would! Fortunately, unlike a lot of other teas which require sugar, milk, or lemon to make them palatable to the average consumer, Matcha is absolutely wonderful all by itself. It’s crisp vegetative notes are complimented by the savory taste of the L-Theanine amino acid making Matcha a tea that is truly unique in every way. So sit back, relax, and enjoy a delicious bowl of hot Matcha.
Shop for Matcha Green Tea Kineta has an online platform from where you can easily buy green tea packs at best prices. Login and check: http://www.ilovematchatea.co.uk/shop/ For Bulk Order, Contact Us at: Dartmoor Devon, PL7 2FD United Kingdom PHONE: +44 7966 632735