We have very adept writers who can help you with all the problems related to Leadership assignment help. Leadership is one of the most important branches of higher studies. It is a wide spectrum in todayâ€™s time. There are countless students who pursue their academics in management every year to learn the basic and advanced concepts of Leadership Assignment Help. nVisit Website: https://www.essaycorp.com/leadership-assignment-help.html
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Leadership loosely defined is ability to show group of people direction to have optimal
growth as team as well as individuals.
Leadership is at the very heart of capitalist consumerist and corporate hand holding. It
takes the top pyramid of people like CEO’S, CFO’S, chairman, managing directors,
executives, board of control etc. to take all the big decisions for a reason. Since they are
the experienced people and intrinsically know what people want from their corporation.
It takes years of experience, nerves of steel, risk taking capacity and ample amount of
realism to be a leader. That is exactly why they get paid more, deserve more respect and
rule the empire with an iron fist.
3 main trending theories are always expected of students to write about. First states that
leadership can be instilled as a taught behavior as is not genetically coded. Second takes
more traditionalist approach that it is an inherent trait. Third is that leadership is
rebellion against societal definitions and hence a forced behavior. Although there are
three views but one thing is for sure, to have long career as a leader you have to use time
effectively investing maximum time in yourself and minimizing distractions to least
Technically speaking leadership theory can be divided in around 7 points
· Situational theory- as the environment requires men to be stronger they heed to
nature’s call and become stronger over time.
· Traits theory- genetically hardwired traits make people steer ahead in life and this
predisposition is divisive in every aspect.
· Relationship theory- leader becoming moral guiding light of group and steer group
towards collective and self-optimality.
· Management theory- this is carrot and stick policy i.e. anyone who understand what
people want out of life can effectively make a workaholic army that does all the
work for him which effectively makes him leader by design.
· Participative theory-this says a leader is one that can spot a good point and a bad
point from mile. Thus he carefully listens to inputs from all members and keeps the
good ones and throws bad ones in dumpster.
· Variable theory- this says a good leader assesses situational variables well and act
accordingly. This theory states traditionalist approach of confident extroverted guy
is not always the leader.
· Behavioral theory- slow guidance can only steer someone in leadership direction, it is
mainly an iterative process of addition to skill set.
· Students find leadership examples too much varying from the world history.
· They try to relate it with their own theory of leadership which can be distorting in
· They find assignment too much theory oriented or a rote exercise.
· They don’t see how this can directly affect them
· They are given deadlines so they lose interest of free flow thinking.
· They don’t distinguish between infamous and famous.