Property ‘Lite’ Excel Import Process. Introduction. The following screenshots show, on a stage by stage basis, how a user can export and import data into e-PIMS using Excel. 1. User presses the import button.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
2. User selects the name of their organisation or the organisation for which they wish to export/import data
4. If no data currently exists in the system the user is asked whether they wish to download a blank template. If data does already exist, only the “Download File” button appears here.
5. After pressing the “Download File” button, the user is invited to save the Excel file to their desktop.
6. This is a screenshot of the excel file downloaded. The user enters data into the sheet, assisted by drop down menus where relevant.
7. The user returns to the organisation selection screen seen earlier. The system knows that the user previously downloaded/exported an excel file so the export control is replaced by and import control.
8. The final stage in the process. The user presses the browse button to locate the excel file on their desktop. The user then presses the “Import” button. The data is now uploaded into the system.